Friday, June 28, 2013

Beautiful Things

"To be creative means to be in love
with life. You can be creative only if
you love life enough that you want 
to enhance its beauty, you want to
bring a little more music to it, a little
more poetry to it, a little more dance to it." 
                                     ~Osho

  I am so enjoying finding beautiful things to sell and creating special treasures with my Mum. It is a wonderful feeling being able to make something pretty and share it with you. Thankyou so much to everyone for your support and for the outpouring of sweet compliments and encouragement about the GILLYFLOWERS. It has been just wonderful introducing my projects to you! Thankyou again and again for your kindness! I have added MORE beautiful treasures to the Etsy Shop which I think you will love! I hope you will stop by for a visit. Here are some photos to wet your appetite...

















7 comments:

  1. What a very beautiful, serene post. I love how pretty you make everything look- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things but I would like to purchase the little 5x7 canvas and the I think it's a Jewel box with the tiny roses around it.. very pretty both of those.. I'm hoping that I can purchase at least one of them on Monday.. very nice I love to visit her.. Have a great weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly make life more beautiful.

    Have a wonderful enchanted weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each piece please the eye, everything is beautiful Jennelise and Bravo!! bravissimo!!!! for the Gillyflowers ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Helene! You are always so kind! I love to hear from you :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
      Jennelise

      Delete
  5. So much beauty here, dearest Jennelise...so much beauty!! I LOVE that quote...one of the best.
    What a blessing to do what you love with the people that you love....you make the world a better and more beautiful place, sweet friend!! Brava to you and your Mum.....
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete