Friday, August 2, 2013

Live With What You Love

"Decorating golden rule:
Live with what you love."
                ~Unknown

   It has been cooler this week and even though it is only the first two days of August I can't help thinking about Fall and wishing it was months away! I hope August stays warm and summery - I am not ready to think about a new season. In rebellion against the colder weather I intend to eat popsicles on the deck, go swimming, and where shorts. 
My last batch of new things in the Etsy Shop disappeared quite quickly so I have added a few more and have taken pictures for you so you can see what's new! I hope you are all enjoying summer! I would love to hear what fun things you are doing to keep the summer spirit alive! 
















I am sharing with:



9 comments:

  1. Lovely items - and glad your business is going so well, that is awesome!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much eye candy Jennelise. All your pieces are beautiful. I have to pay your shop a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous items you have - love the dream catcher!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic eye you have Jennelise, so many pretties for your etsy shop and it's not surprising everything sells quickly. Your pics are beautiful...l absolutely love the cabinet you've shown in no 6. ... We are in cold old Winter here in Oz so keeping warm is the trick at the moment:-)) but would so love to be able to eat icypoles on the deck in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is such a pretty place to visit. I can tell you love roses! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pretty things, things I would love to have for myself!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Jennelise. Your photos are so gorgeous, I want it all!We love when you share your pretties with us!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete