Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Marie's Vanity

"Romance is the glamour which
turns the dust of everyday life into
a golden haze."
            ~Elinor Glyn

   Pinterest is addictive - we all know this - I have been having a great time lately perusing it for beautiful photos and creating new boards. I like to find inspiration for photoshoots and post ideas on pinterest! I love all of the Marie Antoinette inspired photos out there and the pictures taken in Versailles of her bedroom and the palace. Everything is so feminine and ornate! That was the inspiration for these pictures - a Marie Antoinette-esque dressing table scene. I hope you like them and are having a wonderful January! I have added new treasures to the Etsy Shop as well so be sure to have a look - the first batch of 2014!! (Bit late because I have been busy with my Sister and her new baby!!!) Here is a little sneak peek of what is new in the shop...



























I am sharing with:

11 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm headed to your shop right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennelise,
    Your vanity is luscious in every dreamy detail....
    I popped over to your Pinterest and am following several boards now including your Fairytale, I have a Fairytale board too :-) Here if your interested.. http://www.pinterest.com/bellarogers/the-fairytale/
    I'm off to swap Pins...
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jen! I love your vignettes and see something familiar from my shop:-)). Off to check out yours this evening~xox, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many stunning pics Jennelise, l've enjoyed every one...wishing you a wonderful and exciting New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jennelise.
    I was trying to find your email address, but couldn't see it here on your page. Could you please email me at kerryanne@woodberrydesigns.com.au
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a gorgeous dressing table display! You have done a marvelous job with all of the layering!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your blog is absolutely gorgeous! I so love the charming and beautiful look you've created! It's stunning! I'm happy I found your blog today!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est beau et tendre , merci pour ce beau partage
    Doux week end

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back again looking around you blog.. Im so happy I found you because my daughter is getting married April and this is a perfect place to find pretty things for her wedding! I will check out yoru store too I just followed you on pinterest, would love it if you visit me too and say hello http://www.pinterest.com/mariab10/ Thanks Maria http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com

    ReplyDelete