Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Gratitude can transform common
days into thanksgivings, turn routine
jobs into joy, and change ordinary
opportunities into blessings."
             ~William Arthur Ward

    Happy Thanksgiving! (To the Canadians out there ;) I had a wonderful dinner with my family yesterday and thoroughly overdid it with the yummy food! I feel truly blessed for my magnificent life and for the people in it that I love and cherish. Here are a few photos of our Thanksgiving table and some outdoor Autumn pictures that I took while I was out on a walk with my niece. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and remembers to show gratitude for the blessings of life! 





















6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Your table is fabulous and your pictures are just beautiful. I love the shot of that precious baby walking on the leafy sidewalk. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Jennelise what gorgeous photo's you shared with us.....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jennelise, beautiful story and gorgeous photos. The mix of coppery tones and silver looks stunning on your thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh What beautiful pictures of Fall. You have the best collections of beautiful vintage wares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. su blog es muy bello y me encanta su casa , un saludo de Chile
    Angelica Hola Jennelise ,,

    ReplyDelete